Chinese Tea Ceremony Suite Package at Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
The Chinese tea ceremony is the most significant tradition at a Chinese wedding. It is meant to allow the bride and groom to pay respect and show gratitude towards their parents for all the years of nurture and love, and it normally takes place before or on the wedding day.
To celebrate such an important day, invite family and friends to your Chinese wedding tea ceremony at a memorable venue at Grand Hyatt Hong Kong. With the backdrop of Victoria Harbour and following the renovation of the guestrooms in 2015 by Melbourne-based BAR studio, each room has been imbued with striking spaciousness with a created living zone, ensuring an unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Contact our ambassador to book a suite and enjoy exclusive benefits:
· One-night stay in a renovated suite with separate living room
· Complimentary use of a wedding teapot set (with four cups, lotus seed and red date)
· A pair of wedding cushions
· A pot of 30 sweet dumplings
· Access to Grand Club Lounge for a maximum of three registered guests
· Check-in time: 2:00pm, check-out time: 12noon
Terms and conditions apply.
For reservations or enquiries:
Phone: +852 2584 7878
Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
1 Harbour Road
City / Location: Hong Kong
Tel. +852-2588 1234
Reservation Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org